First Time Patients
- MAKE SURE PAPERWORK HAS BEEN FILLED OUT
- BRING INSURANCE CARD AND PHOTO ID (SUCH AS A DRIVER’S LICENSE)
- BRING A LIST OF ALL MEDICATIONS YOU ARE CURRENTLY TAKING
- IF YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT, PLEASE NOTIFY US 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE
For information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 323.857.1952
8:00am – 4:00pm
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. This courtesy, on your part, will make it possible to give your appointment to another patient.
We also participate with many insurance plans. Please call our office for more details.
For your convenience, we accept cash, check, Visa, Master Card and American Express.
To make a credit card payment by phone, please call our billing office at 818.918.5550. For your convenience, we also offer e-statements and accept secure, online credit card payments through InstaMed.
The following forms can be downloaded to your computer and printed at home, or email records to [email protected] By filling out these forms ahead of time, you will save a significant amount of time during your visit.
- New Patient Registration
- Financial Policy
- Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPAA)
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of Financial Policy & HIPAA
- Authorization for Disclosure
- Family History Questionnaire (for patients NOT having Genetic Counseling)
- Family History Questionnaire (for patients having Genetic Counseling)
- Billing Form (Genetic Counseling)
- Cancellation Policy