COVID 19 MESSAGE
Due to the recent Coronavirus, we have implemented some new protocols to ensure a safe environment for you and our staff. If you have a cough, sore throat, running a fever or experiencing shortness of breath, muscle aches, diarrhea, sudden loss of taste, or smell.. please do not come into the office. Call your primary OB-GYN.
Our new protocols will be:
• You will have your temperature checked with an infrared thermometer.
• All patients are required to wear face coverings per the LA County Department of Public Health.
• There will be limited seating in the waiting room area.
• Hand sanitizer will be available.
• Our staff will be wearing masks and cleaning protocols are in place for equipment and rooms.
• No visitors are permitted at this time except if there is a procedure scheduled, AND the final
decision is left up to the attending physician.
Center for Fetal Medicine and Women’s Ultrasound